Post a new job


UX Team Lead

at Recruit Digital in Cape Town

This is a huge opportunity, my client prides themselves to be on top of the Ecommerce Ladder in South Africa.

In this role, you will guide research and design processes, mentor talented members of your team, and collaborate with product managers, software engineers, and many others to solve complex challenges and craft powerful and innovative experiences across all of of their digital platforms.

You are a great design team leader, manager, systems-level design thinker - with an outstanding intuition - who will provide leadership and direction for a team of designers. You have a sense for clean design and are committed to creating elegantly simple user experiences from otherwise complex workflows. You also take time to understand performance side of design, and also the business aspects of the products.

This is a hands-on role: you should expect to spend at least 60% of your time performing UX tasks and producing UX artifacts. The other 40% of your time will be split between day-to-day people management, recruitment and strategic planning with other leads and senior management.

I have the full details if you are keen to chat further.

Recent jobs at Recruit Digital
Full-time PPC Manager at Recruit Digital in Cape Town
Full-time Content Administrator at Recruit Digital in Stellenbosch
Full-time Digital Marketing Graduate Internship at Recruit Digital in Johannesburg
Full-time Senior Digital Copywriter at Recruit Digital in Johannesburg Metro
Full-time Senior Digital Copywriter at Recruit Digital in Cape Town

« Return to homepage
Report a problem with this job!!   
Recommend to a friend
Published at 01-03-2019
Viewed: 731 times